All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe process of nation-building in Latin America transformed the relations between the state, the economy, and nature. This book traces the history of the intersections between nature, economy, and nation in the Spanish Caribbean through a history of the agricultural and botanical sciences.
- Author BiographyStuart McCook is Associate Professor of History at the University of Guelph.
- Author(s)Stuart George McCook
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note6 photos, 3 line drawings, 1 map
- Weight596 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.