All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text shows how stochastic geometry can be applied to real structural problems in materials science and technology. It pays particular attention to describing spatial sizes and shapes of grains and particles, developments in stochastic geometry, and relevant computer simulation techniques.
- Author(s)Frank Mucklich,Joachim Ohser
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2000
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleStatistics in Practice
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight740 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.