All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jerry H. Young,Linda J. Young
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight845 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of Contents1: Probability Distributions.- 2: Goodness-of-Fit Tests.- 3: Models and Sampling.- 4: Sequential Estimation.- 5: Sequential Hypothesis Testing.- 6: Sequentially Testing Three Hypotheses.- 7: Aggregation and Spatial Correlation.- 8: Spatial Point Patterns.- 9: Capture-Recapture: Closed Populations.- 10: Capture-Recapture: Open Populations.- 11: Transect Sampling.- 12: Degree-Day Models.- 13: Life-Stage Analysis.- 14: Probit and Survival Analysis.- 15: Chaos.- References.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.