All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate-level book on the analysis of molecular dynamics as applied to equilibrium and non-equilibrium systems.
- Author BiographyDenis Evans is Professor of Theoretical Chemistry at the Australian National University (ANU), Dean of the Research School of Chemistry and Convenor of the ANU College of Science. He has won several prizes, including the Moyal Medal, Macquarie University, for distinguished contributions to mathematics, physics or statistics, the Centenary Medal from the Australian government, and the H. G. Smith Memorial Medal, Royal Australian Chemical Institute. Gary Morriss is Associate Professor and Undergraduate Director in the School of Physics at the University of New South Wales, Australia. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Physics and a member of the American Physical Society. His research areas include non-equilibrium statistical mechanics and dynamical systems.
- Author(s)Denis J. Evans,Gary Morriss
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.