All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical Methods for Astronomical Data Analysis
- Author BiographyProfessor Tanuka Chattopadhyay is a Professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Calcutta, India. Her areas of research are Astrophysics and Statistics. Professor Tanuka Chattopadhyay has published more than 25 research papers in national and international peer reviewed journals. She has also published two books on Computer Programming and Astrophysics. Professor Chattopadhyay had visiting appointments at the Pennsylvania State University,USA and Institut de Planetologie et d'Astrophysique de Grenoble, Joseph Fourier University, France. Since 2002 she has been the visiting Associate of Inter University centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune, India. She is a member of International Astrostatistics Association. She has received Major Research Projects Awards from University Grants Commission (UGC) and Department of Science and Technology (DST), India. Asis Kumar Chattopadhyay is a Professor of Statistics at the University of Calcutta, India. He also worked as an Associate Professor at the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata during the period 2007-2008. Much of the material in the book was developed for class lectures at post graduate level in Applied Multivariate Analysis and Statistical Inference. Professor Chattopadhyay has held visiting appointments at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia and Institut de Planetologie et d'Astrophysique de Grenoble, Joseph Fourier University, France. He has also been selected as Visiting Associate of Inter University Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune, India since the year 2005. Now he is the coordinator of IUCAA Resource Centre at Calcutta University. Professor Chattopadhyay has published more than 40 research articles National and International peer reviewed journals and two books. Professor Chattopadhyay is a member of International Astrostatistics Association, Calcutta Statistical Association, the Indian Association for Productivity, Quality and Reliability, Operational Research Society of India and the Indian Association for the study of Population.
- Author(s)Asis Kumar Chattopadhyay,Tanuka Chattopadhyay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Astrostatistics
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 46 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.