All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to establish a framework for dealing with uncertainties in software engineering, and for using quantitative measures for decision making in this context. This book brings in perspective the large body of work having statistical content that is relevant to software engineering.
- Author(s)Nozer D. Singpurwalla,S.P. Wilson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/08/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.