CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher Michael,Mohammed Ismail
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number211
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Survey of Statistical Modeling and Simulation Techniques. 3. Statistical MOS Model. 4. Experimental Process Characterization for MOS Statistical Model. 5. CAD Implementation of the SMOS Model. 6. Statistical CAD of Analog MOS Circuits. 7. Applications of the SMOS Model to Digital Integrated Circuits. 8. Conclusion and Future Work. Appendix A: MCP-SPICE Implementation of SMOS. Appendix B: APLAC Input Files. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.