Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of important theories for understanding freezing and the liquid-glass transition for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyShankar Prasad Das is Professor of Physics at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. During the course of his career, he has made significant contributions to the field of slow dynamics in supercooled liquids and the glass transition.
- Author(s)Shankar Prasad Das
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus.
- Weight1290 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.