All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis and appreciation of the structural econometric, time series analysis approach to statistical and econometric modeling.
- Author BiographyArnold Zellner is H. G. B. Alexander Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus of Economics and Statistics at the University of Chicago, and adjunct Professor at the University of California at Berkeley. He is one of the most important figures in the development of econometrics, in particular the use of Bayesian technique. He is co-founder of the Journal of Econometrics, and remains an active researcher in modeling, statistics and forecasting.
- Author(s)Arnold Zellner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStone Lectures in Economics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight380 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byMartin Weale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.