Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Statistics for Quality Control is a basic level study of statistics used in a production operations setting. It is primarily intended for students entering quality control or other industrial and operations careers. It covers introductory topics such as a brief background, measurements, and graphing techniques.
- Author BiographyDaniel Jackson is an Associate Professor of Architectural and Manufacturing Sciences at Western Kentucky University. He has more than 30 years of teaching and research experience in manufacturing operations and design, quality assurance and control, six sigma, lean concepts, and graduate courses. He works extensively with students by teaching, advising, and directing their career interests. He has traveled throughout the world teaching and conducting research.
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.