All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- Author(s)Steven D. Silver
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Studying Consumption Through Nonwork Activities. 3. Interactions of Microprocessing and Structured Environments: Activity Feedbacks and the Stability of Structure. 4. Structured Environments of Status Activities: Awards and Honors Systems. 5. Comparative Analyses of Consumption Appeals in the Print Advertising of the U.S. and France, 1955-1991. 6. Random Processes in the Generation of Structured Environments. 7. Overview and Directions for the Study of Status Through Consumption. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.