All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do animals survive when there is very little water? In this book, you can find out how scorpions, camels and even kangaroo rats survive in harsh deserts. Carefully levelled at Gold Book Band for guided reading, it is illustrated throughout with photographs, and is suitable for ages 7-8.
- Author BiographyJohn Townsend is a full-time writer who focuses particularly on helping boys enjoy reading. Before writing full time, John spent 25 years teaching in schools; he has been Head of Drama, a Special Needs Coordinator and also the resident writer/storyteller in a primary school. As a writer he visits schools regularly to talk to children about his books. He runs boys literacy projects and has been named a 'Reading Champion' by the National Literacy Trust.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £33.99Trending at £35.83
- £35.89Trending at £37.84
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £6.07Trending at £11.33
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.