All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.73
- £9.79Trending at £10.16
- £12.70Trending at £13.21
- £7.28Trending at £7.73
- £11.95Trending at £12.23
- £6.19Trending at £9.85
- £7.14Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe fundamental components of staying sober -- not using, going to meetings, reaching out, working the Steps, and serving other -- are only the beginning of the strategies offered. Day-to-day and moment-to-moment techniques plus program slogans and humor provide newcomers with fresh wisdom for maintaining sobriety.
- Author BiographyMeredith Gould is a sociologist and writer whose work focuses on the practical, holistic aspects of health, relationships, recovery, and spiritual life.
- Author(s)Meredith Gould
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/08/1999
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.