All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe People's collection of cultural studies essays on wrestling.
- Author BiographyNicholas Sammond is Assistant Professor of Cinema Studies at the University of Toronto. He is the author of Babes in Tomorrowland: Walt Disney and the Making of the American Child, 1930-1960, also published by Duke University Press.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note31 b&w photos
- Weight771 g
- Width168 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byNicholas Sammond
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.