All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe untold story of the real man behind the iconic American folk hero John Henry, and how he came to be immortalized through blues music and art, beautifully written by the historian who discovered his existence.
- Author BiographyScott Reynolds Nelson is Associate Professor of History at the College of William and Mary. The author of Iron Confederacies: Southern Railways, Klan Violence, and Reconstruction, he has served as a consultant on the forthcoming PBS documentary on John Henry.
- Author(s)Scott Reynolds Nelson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight176 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.