All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart to explore the potential of the stencil today. See how Stencil Girl will open up a new world of art-making possibilities to satisfy your creative cravings.
- Author BiographyMary Beth is a mixed-media artist, workshop instructor, owner of Stencil Girl Products and author of Flavor for Mixed Media (North Light, 2011). She writes a bi-monthly column for Somerset Studio, regularly appears on a craft segment of her local news channel and teaches at major art retreats year round.
- Author(s)Mary Beth Shaw
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.