All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to tie 75 bends, hitches, knots, bindings, loops, mats, plaits, rings and slings in 500 colour photographs. This book includes advice and information on materials, types of rope, breaking strengths, terms and techniques. It gives advice on cutting and sealing ropes, the tools and materials required for the jobs, and care of rope.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Budworth has been closely associated with the art, craft and science of tying knots for more than fifty years. Twenty-five years ago he promoted the systematic evaluation of knotted clues preserved at scenes of crime, and the presentation of evidence in the courts, which has resulted in him being called 'the Father of Forensic knotting'. In 1982 he co-founded the International Guild of Knot Tyers and is a past President of the Guild as well as a frequent contributor to its quarterly magazine Knotting Matters.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Budworth
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.06
- £1.99Trending at £2.19
- £2.65Trending at £2.94
- £9.72Trending at £9.92
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.