Step-by-Step Yoga for Conception, Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond: Strengthening Sequences for Each Stage of Pregnancy and Early Motherhood, to Help Tone, Align and Relax Your Body, with More Than 550 Photographs by Doriel Hall, Francoise Barbira Freedman (Hardback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoga is the perfect exercise for pregnant and post-birth mothers. It is a gentle and safe means of keeping the body toned and supple, of alleviating aches and pains, and helping to maintain energy levels. Suitable for beginners to yoga, or those who are already experienced, this book offers help in every stage of pregnancy and early motherhood.
- Author BiographyFrancoise Barbira Freedman is a yoga teacher and founder of the Birthlight trust. She lectures in midwifery and women's health and is internationally recognized for her work. Doriel Hall, a highly qualified and experienced teacher, is the author of several books on yoga.
- Author(s)Doriel Hall,Francoise Barbira Freedman
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 550 photographs
- Weight594 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.63
- £7.06Trending at £7.98
- £13.18Trending at £18.98
- £20.53Trending at £22.78
- £15.98Trending at £17.49
- £19.99Trending at £21.80
- £11.61Trending at £12.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.