All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number117
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note255 black & white illustrations
- Weight942 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byW. Leavitt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of ContentsThe Immunoendocrinology of Estrophilin.- Nuclear Binding of the Estrogen Receptor: Heterogeneity of Sites and Uterotropic Response.- The Specific Binding of Estradiol to the Nuclear Matrix.- Heterogeneity of Nuclear Glucocorticoid Receptor Interactions.- Estrogen Control of Progesterone Receptor Induction in Human Breast Cancer: Role of Nuclear Estrogen Receptor.- Estrogen and Antiestrogen Action: Studies in Reproductive Target Tissues and Tumors.- Inhibition of Cell Division and Stimulation of Progesterone Receptor Synthesis in Rat Oestrogen Target Tissues by Non-Steroidal Antioestrogens.- Steroid Hormone Regulation of Uterine Peroxidase Activity.- Progesterone Suppression of the Estradiol Receptor in the Reproductive Tract of Macaques, Cats, and Hamsters.- Regulation and Function of Estrogen and Progesterone Receptor Systems.- Effects of Progestins on the Progesterone Receptor in Guinea Pig Uterus.- The Use of Medroxyprogesterone Acetate to Study Progestin Receptors in Immature, Pregnant, and Adult Rabbit Uterus.- Circannual Rhythms in Progesterone Receptor Levels and Functions.- In vivo Metabolism and Binding of 6?-Methyl-progesterone; A Progestin with Anti-Androgenic and Synandrogenic Activities.- Factors Regulating the Androgenic Action of Progestins in Mouse Kidney.- The Role of Ligand-Binding as a Determinant of the Structure and Activation of the Estrogen Receptor.- Structural Relationships Between the Chick Oviduct Progesterone Receptor A and B Proteins.- Characterization of the Avian Progesterone Receptor through the Use of Inhibitors.- Glucocorticoid Receptor Inactivation and Activation by Phosphorylation Mechanisms.- Glucocorticoid Receptor Cleavage by Leupeptin-Sensitive Enzymes in Rat Kidney Cytosol.- Aspects of Steroid Hormone Target-Cell Interactions.- Studies on the Mechanism of Estradiol Uptake by Rat Uterine Cells and on Estradiol Binding to Uterine Plasma Membranes.- Heterogeneity of AtT-20 Cell Glucocorticoid Binding Sites: Evidence for a Membrane Receptor.- Sex Steroid Binding Proteins in Non-Mammalian Vertebrates.- The Ovalbumin Gene: Transcriptional Regulation by Estrogen.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.