All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first collection of essays, by leading scholars, on a major Greek poet whose works have only recently been recovered.
- Author BiographyP. J. Finglass is Professor of Greek at the University of Nottingham, and a Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford. He has published editions of Sophocles' Electra and Ajax, of Pindar's Pythian Eleven, and of Stesichorus with Cambridge University Press, as well as many articles on archaic and classical Greek literature. In 2012 he was awarded a Philip Leverhulme Prize by the Leverhulme Trust. His research for this book was funded by an Early Career Fellowship awarded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council. Adrian Kelly is Tutorial Fellow in Ancient Greek Language and Literature at Balliol College, Oxford, and Clarendon University Lecturer in Classics at the University of Oxford. He has published A Referential Commentary on Homer Iliad VIII (2007) and Sophocles: Oedipus at Colonus (2009). He works mainly on archaic Greek poetry and Athenian tragedy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAdrian Kelly,P. J. Finglass
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £22.27
- £17.65Trending at £17.96
- £27.69Trending at £29.69
- £26.30Trending at £26.84
- £11.73Trending at £12.23
- £17.52Trending at £18.02
- £9.12Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.