CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £6.32Trending at £6.69
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series is an individual biography of a person who is remarkable for their achievements and contribution to their time and industry.
- Author BiographyAdam Sutherland is an award-winning journalist and non-fiction writer with over 20 years' experience in the industry. He has written for publications including The Observer, Wired and Esquire magazines, and has won the PPA Specialist Writer of the Year Award for his coverage of sport, and a BSME award for Young Writer of the Year. He started his writing career covering bands and music for style magazines The Face, i-D and Arena, but more recently has expanded to cover film, new media and business. He has written a series of business titles for young adults on companies such as Nike, Google and Facebook, and biographies of rapper Jay-Z and Apple founder Steve Jobs.
- Author(s)Adam Sutherland
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInspirational Lives
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width178 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.