All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Founders distrusted political parties. But this book examines an array of laws, regulations, subsidies and programs in American history that favor the Democrats and Republicans and discourage a challenge by any third party.
- Author(s)James T. Bennett
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleStudies in Public Choice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.