All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst studied in social insects like ants, indirect self-organizing interactions - known as 'stigmergy' - occur when one individual modifies the environment and another subsequently responds to the new environment. This book explores the application of stigmergy for a variety of optimization problems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/07/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 31
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAjith Abraham,Crina Grosan,Vitorino Ramos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.