All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.99Trending at £4.03
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £9.79Trending at £10.75
- £5.84Trending at £6.15
- £5.00Trending at £5.83
- £11.68Trending at £14.20
- £6.09Trending at £6.18
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a programme of exercises offering long-term stress solutions. This book identifies and explains stress-relieving techniques including: hypnosis; cognitive strategy; visualisation; time management; relaxation; exercise; and, positive mental rehearsal. It attempts to offer a serious message and features illustrations.
- Author BiographyDr Ann Williamson is a GP with over twenty-five years' experience in practice. She has been using hypnosis to facilitate change and empower her patients for nearly ten years.
- Author(s)Ann Williamson
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.