All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering both grassroots and national movements, this is an account of African-American women's activism in the wake of the civil-rights movement. Original essays are included, as well as primary-source documents such as first-hand accounts of activism and statements of purpose.
- Author BiographyKimberly Springer is Senior Lecturer in American Studies at King's College London. She specializes in social movements, mass media, and digital cultures.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight522 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byKimberly Springer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.