All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a text which is complemented by extensive polling data, this work explores how the Cold War moulded the internal politics of the United States. It takes readers through the Cold War period, describing its effect in redrawing the electoral map after World War II.
- Author BiographyJohn Kenneth White is professor of politics at the Catholic University of America and author of The Fractured Electorate and The New Politics of Old Values. He serves as cochair of the Committee for Party Renewal and as vice president of the Center for Party Development.
- Author(s)John Kenneth White
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication04/09/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleTransforming American Politics
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notetables, notes, biblio, index
- Weight465 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.