All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces key results essential for financial practitioners by means of concrete examples and a fully rigorous exposition.
- Author BiographyMarek Capinski has published over fifty research papers and nine books. His diverse interests include mathematical finance, corporate finance and stochastic hydrodynamics. For over thirty-five years he has been teaching these topics, mainly in Poland and in the UK, where he has held visiting fellowships. He is currently Professor of Applied Mathematics at AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, where he established a Master's programme in mathematical finance. Ekkehard Kopp is Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at the University of Hull, where he taught courses at all levels in analysis, measure and probability, stochastic processes and mathematical finance between 1970 and 2007. His editorial experience includes service as founding member of the Springer Finance series (1998-2008) and the Cambridge University Press AIMS Library series. He has authored more than fifty research publications and five books. Janusz Traple is Professor of Mathematics in the Faculty of Applied Mathematics at AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland. His former positions and visiting fellowships include the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Scuola Normale in Pisa, University of Siena and University of Florence. He has taught courses in differential equations, measure and probability and the theory of Markov processes, and he is the author of more than twenty research publications.
- Author(s)Ekkehard Kopp,Janusz Traple,Marek Capinski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleMastering Mathematical Finance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 85 exercises
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.