All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis research monograph develops the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman theory, a very active research area. It is intended for researchers and advanced graduate students who have special interest in optimal control theory and applications of stochastic hereditary systems.
- Author(s)Mou-Hsiung Chang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/01/2008
- Series TitleStochastic Modelling and Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 59
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight801 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.