All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that helps readers build a useful repertoire of mathematical tools in decision making under uncertainty, especially in investment science. It uses real data and statistical procedures, such as hypothesis testing, to show how SD theory is applied in financial situations.
- Author BiographySongsak Sriboonchitta is an associate professor and dean of the Faculty of Economics at Chiang Mai University in Thailand. Wing-Keung Wong is a professor of economics at Hong Kong Baptist University in China. Sompong Dhompongsa is a professor of mathematics at Chiang Mai University in Thailand. Hung T. Nguyen is a professor of mathematical sciences at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces.
- Author(s)Hung T. Nguyen,Sompong Dhompongsa,Songsak Sriboonchita,Wing-Keung Wong
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note25 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.