All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas Swinburne
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Dislocations.- Stochastic Motion.- Atomistic simulations in bcc Metals.- Properties of Coarse Grained Dislocations.- The Stochastic Force on Crystal Defects.- Conclusions and Outlook.
- Author BiographyFirst Degree in Physics at Mansfield College, Oxford University. Masters and PhD in Theory and Simulation of Materials at Imperial College, London under Prof Adrian Sutton FRS and Prof Sergei Dudarev. Currently fusion research fellow at the Culham Centre for Fusion Energy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.