All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)E. Robert Fernholz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleStochastic Modelling and Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsStochastic Portfolio Theory * Stock Market Diversity * Portfolio Generating Functions * Functions of Ranked Market Weights * Stable Model for the Distribution of Capital * Behavior of Functionally-Generated Portfolios * Applications of Stochastic Portfolio Theory
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.