All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive guide to stochastic processes. Accessible to beginning graduate students and researchers from applied disciplines.
- Author BiographyRichard F. Bass is Board of Trustees Distinguished Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Richard F. Bass
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- Series TitleCambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 350 exercises
- Weight920 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.