All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStochastic Simulation and Applications in Finance with Matlab Programs begins by covering the basics of probability and statistics, which are essential to the understanding the later chapters on random processes and computational simulation techniques, it then goes on to discuss Monte Carlo simulations.
- Author BiographyHUU TUE HUYNH obtained his D.Sc. in communication theory from Laval University, Canada. From 1969 to 2004 he was a faculty member of Laval University. He left Laval University to become Chairman of the Department of data processing at the College of Technology of The Vietnam National University, Hanoi. Since 2007 he has been Rector of the Bac Ha International University, Vietnam. His main recent research interest covers Fast Monte Carlo methods and applications. VAN SON LAI is Professor of Finance at the Business School of Laval University, Canada. He obtained his Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Georgia, USA and a master degree in water resources engineering from the University of British Columbia, Canada. He is also a CFA charterholder from the CFA Institute and a registered P.Eng. in the Province of British Columbia. An established teacher and researcher in banking, financial engineering, and risk management, he has extensively published in mainstream banking, economics, and finance journals. ISSOUF SOUMARE is currently associate professor of finance and managing director of the Laboratory for Financial Engineering at Laval University. His research and teaching interests included risk management, financial engineering and numerical methods in finance. He has published his theoretical and applied finance works in economics and finance journals. Dr Soumare holds a PhD in Finance from the University of British Columbia, Canada, MSc in Financial Engineering from Laval University, Canada, MSc in Statistics and Quantitative Economics and MSc and BSc in Applied Mathematics from Ivory Coast. He is also a certified Professional Risk Manager (PRM) of the Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA).
- Author(s)Huu Tue Huynh,Issouf Soumare,Van Son Lai
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width143 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.