All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an original approach to the determinants of stock exchange integration. With case studies of successful integration projects in Europe, North America, Latin America as well as intercontinental cross-border mergers, it provides a complete analysis of all existing integration projects between stock exchange markets.
- Author BiographyEkaterina Dorodnykh holds a Ph.D in Banking and Finance from the University of Rome Tor Vergata. She graduated in International Economics from Kursk State University and holds a Masters Degree in European Economics, Finance and Institutions from the University of Rome Tor Vergata. She worked at the Italian Deposit Protection Fund as Research Assistant, where she developed research projects on the role of state aid interventions in European banking during the financial crisis. She currently works for the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Author(s)Ekaterina Dorodnykh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.