All listings for this product
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.76
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in-depth account of how Israel imprisons Palestinian children, which is part of an overall strategy of political domination.
- Author BiographyCatherine Cook is Senior Analyst and Media Coordinator for the Middle East Research and Information Project. She is the former DCI/PS International Advocacy Coordinator (1999-2002). Adam Hanieh is Senior Lecturer in Development Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He is author of Capitalism and Class in the Gulf Arab States (2011) and Lineages of Revolt: Issues of Contemporary Capitalism in the Middle East (2013). Adah Kay was Honorary Visiting Professor at Cass Business School, City University, London. An anthropologist and urban planner, she worked in local government, universities and UK NGOs. During 2002-6 she lived and worked in the West Bank. She was the co-author of Stolen Youth: The Politics of Israel's Detention of Palestinian Children (Pluto, 2004).
- Author(s)Adah Kay,Adam Hanieh,Catherine Cook
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.