All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStone Face is Eve Leigh's second full-length play at the Finborough Theatre.
- Author BiographyPlaywright Eve Leigh returns to the Finborough Theatre after the success of her first play Silent Planet in 2014. She trained at the Royal Court Young Writers' Programme and Studio Group, and is currently under commission to the Royal Shakespeare Company. Her work includes Plunder (The Young Vic), Red Sky at Night (Bush Theatre), Rapture (Soho Theatre), and the interactive installations Your Future (Camden People's Theatre, Hebbel Am Ufer, Ballhaus Ost, and Sophiensaele, Berlin), A Short and Boring Story (Camden People's Theatre), and Something Else (Ovalhouse and Camden People's Theatre). Dramaturgy includes How to Win Against History by Seiriol Davies (Ovalhouse and National Tour), Das Spiel by Philipp Oberlohr (Ovalhouse and International Tour) and The Climate Games (Berliner Festspiele and COP21, Paris).
- Author(s)Eve Leigh
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £7.25Trending at £7.38
- £2.95Trending at £3.09
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £12.82Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.