CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionStones of Hope shows how African human rights activists have opened new possibilities for justice in the everyday lives of the world's most impoverished peoples.
- Author BiographyLucie E. White is Louis A. Horvitz Professor of Law at Harvard Law School. Jeremy Perelman is Lecturer-in-law at Columbia Law School and a doctoral candidate at Harvard Law School.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJeremy Perelman,Lucie E. White
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.