All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Cedar Mountain on August 9, 1862, Stonewall Jackson exercised independent command of a campaign for the last time. From diaries, reminiscences, letters and newspaper articles, Robert Krick reconstructs a detailed account of the confrontation at Cedar Mountain and Jackson's victory there.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Krick is author of several books, including Lee's Colonels, Conquering the Valley, and, most recently, The Smoothbore Volley That Doomed the Confederacy. He lives in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Author(s)Robert K. Krick
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1990
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCivil War America
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.35Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.