All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a thirty-year run of award-winning, critically acclaimed, and commercially successful plays, from Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead (1967) to The Invention of Love (1997), Tom Stoppard is arguably the preeminent playwright in Britain. This book offers the assessment of Stoppard's work in nearly a decade.
- Author BiographyJohn Fleming is Director of Graduate Studies in the Theatre Department at Southwest Texas State University.
- Author(s)John Fleming
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiterary Modernism Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine509 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.