All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition offers updated content and an outlook on further results, extensions and generalizations on stopped random walks. It also contains a new chapter on perturbed random walks and nearly 100 new bibliographic references.
- Author BiographyDr. Allan Gut is a professor of mathematical statistics at Uppsala University in Sweden. He has published many numerous articles, and has authored and co-authored six books, four of which were published by Springer. Three of those books, including the first edition of this book, have sold out, and Probability: A Graduate Course, published in 2005, is selling well.
- Author(s)Allan Gut
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.