All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you live around the corner or across the country from your grandchild, the stories you share in these pages will connect the generations of your family for years to come.
- Author BiographySusan Adcox is a former English and journalism teacher with a degree in literature from the University of Houston - Clear Lake. For more than five years she has been the Guide to Grandparents on About.com, where she writes about topics ranging from grandparents' rights to board games for kids. She and her husband Ronnie are approaching their 50th anniversary. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
- Author(s)Susan Adcox
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFamily Tree Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.65
- £10.23Trending at £12.69
- £7.48Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.49Trending at £8.16
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £39.94Trending at £41.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.