All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGathers two centuries of stories from around the world. From Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Artist of the Beautiful and Albert Camus' The Artist at Work to Bernard Malamud's Rembrandt's Hat and Aimee Bender's The Color Master, this book includes tales that range from haunting fables about the power of art to vivid portraits of those who create.
- Author BiographyDiana Secker Tesdell is the editor of several short-story anthologies in the Everyman Pocket Classics series, including Christmas Stories, Lullabies and Poems for Children, Love Stories, Cat Stories and Stories from the Kitchen.
- Author(s)Diana Secker Tesdell
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- Series TitleEveryman's Library Pocket Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman's Library
- Weight416 g
- Width30 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine126 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.06Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.