All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis that focuses on the nineteenth-century Judeo-Arabic manuscript The Story of Our Master Joseph - a Jewish text taking its form from an Islamic prototype extending back to the earliest human stories of parental favoritism, sibling rivalry, sexual mores, and the struggles for a continued communal existence outside the homeland.
- Author BiographyMarc S. Bernstein is assistant professor of Hebrew and Jewish cultural studies at Michigan State University.
- Author(s)Marc S. Bernstein
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.