CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.54Trending at £10.51
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £5.69Trending at £5.93
- £6.90Trending at £7.33
- £7.42Trending at £14.31
- £4.66Trending at £5.22
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a book of stories written by people who decided to act, in their own lives, in response to the challenges of our time, and found their own way to make a difference. They are honest accounts from people who share a concern for the world we live in and who, in the words of one of the contributors, just got on with it .
- Author BiographyPeter Reason is Emeritus Professor at the University of Bath where, until 2009, he taught and led research in the field of sustainability. He now focuses on nature writing for an ecology in crisis. Melanie Newman used to work in business and now teaches creative writing at the University of Winchester. She takes a special interest in stories exploring our relationship with the natural world.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVala Publishing Cooperative Ltd
- Content Note11
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMelanie Newman,Peter Reason
- Foreword byJoanna R. Macy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.