All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a look at storms and hurricanes and the often catastrophic impact they can have on people and the environment. With the aid of illustrations, diagrams, photographs and satellite images, it explores the complex processes which lead to the formation of such powerful phenomena.
- Author(s)K. Gemmell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Understanding Geography S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/11/2002
- Content Notecoloured illustrations, diagrams, photographs, satellite images
- Weight130 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading Age11-14
- Interest Age11-14
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.50
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £12.58Trending at £13.80
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.