All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.65Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.87
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the stories we tell ourselves and each other about race and racism in our society. Making sense of the racial constructions expressed through the language and images we encounter everyday, this book provides strategies for developing a more critical understanding of how racism operates culturally and institutionally in our society.
- Author BiographyLee Anne Bell is Professor and Barbara Silver Horowitz Director of Education at Barnard College, Columbia University.
- Author(s)Lee Anne Bell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching/Learning Social Justice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.