All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1979, the last true summer of my boyhood , and Nunzio is helping out in the family-owned scrapyard. Inside the boot of a wrecked Pontiac he finds a man's body holding some beads. By the time the alarm is raised the car is in the crusher and the only evidence left is a few beads and a spent bullet.
- Author BiographyPrior to becoming an award-winning screenwriter, John Fusco left high school early to work variously as a factory machinist, sawmill hand, motorcycle seat upholsterer and travelling blues musician. After graduating from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, he went on to write and produce seven major motion pictures, including the DreamWorks upcoming animated epic Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmeron due for release in 2001. He lives with his wife and son on their stud farm in Vermont.
- Author(s)John Fusco
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/07/2015
- Weight328 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.