All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnique entry-based convention promises a total study skills makeover through 200 digestible, easy-to-implement tips - no scanning through pages and pages of running text!
- Author BiographyCynthia Clumeck Muchnick, MA, is an educational consultant and the author of The Everything Guide to Study Skills. She has worked as an assistant director of admission for both the Illinois Institute of Technology and the University of Chicago and has taught SAT prep for Princeton Review.
- Author(s)Cynthia Clumeck Muchnick,Justin Ross Muchnick
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.