Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- Author(s)Ben R. Newell,David A. Lagnado,David R. Shanks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Falling off the Straight and Narrow 2. Decision Quality and an Historical Context 3. Stages of Judgment I: Discovering, Acquiring and Combining Information 4. Stages of Judgment II: Feedback Effects and Dynamic Environments 5. Appraising Probability Judgments 6. Judgmental Heuristics and Biases 7. Associative Thinking 8. Analysing Decisions I: A General Framework 9. Analysing Decisions II: Prospect Theory And Preference Reversals 10. Decisions from Experience 11. Decisions Across Time 12. Learning to Choose, Choosing to Learn 13. Optimality and Expertise 14. Two Systems of Judgment and Decision Making? 15. Emotional Influences on Decision Making 16. Group Decision Making 17. Applying Psychological Insights to the World Outside the Laboratory 18. Learning to Make Good Decisions. When, How and Why (Not)?
- Author BiographyBen R. Newell is a Professor of Cognitive Psychology and an Australian Research Council Future Fellow in the School of Psychology at the University of New South Wales, Australia David Lagnado is Senior Lecturer in Cognitive and Decision Sciences in the Division of Psychology and Language Sciences at University College London, UK. David Shanks is Head of the Division of Psychology and Language Sciences and Professor of Psychology at University College London, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.