All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £5.87Was:£5.99Free postage
- £5.71Was:£5.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHere are a collection of short stories which will interest anyone who appreciates nature and our environment.
- Author BiographyMladen was born in Sarajevo, where he finished elementary school. At the beginning of the Bosnian war he moves to Belgrade Serbia where he graduated from the high school. Later he moves back to his home town where he still lives and writes.
- Author(s)Mladen Tomic
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £10.48Trending at £12.99
- £9.62Trending at £11.51
- £9.52Trending at £12.03
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £9.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.